Friday, July 15, 2016

Interview with Edie from Minty Perfections



I have another interview for you guys today! The last time I did an interview (you can find the post here) I had so much fun I have decided to do it again. This time with the amazing Edie! Lets all welcome her to the stage.

*everyone claps*

Nabila: So Edie my first question for you is would you rathers stay in a hotel or go camping?

Edie: Camp! I love how magical it feels!

Nabila: Being out in nature can feel pretty magical. What are your favroite activities?

Edie: I love to read, write, and fangirl (fangirling is an activity right?)

Nabila: Fangirling is so an activity! What is one thing most people don't know about you?

Edie: I can actually play guitar.

Nabila: That is so cool! I tried learning but failed. What is your favorite book?

Edie: City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare.

Nabila: That book sounds cool! Would you rather go back in time a 100 years or go forwards a 100 years?

Edie: Forwards! I really want to see how the world has developed.

Nabila: Haha. So do I. What is your favorite type of food?

Edie: I love pasta actually. I'm nearly a chocoholic!

Nabila: I like pasta too. I'm not sure what chocoholic means though. It sounds like it should be related to chocolate. How old are you?

Edie: I'm 11 years old!

Nabila: Then we are the same age! Yay! What is your dream job?

Edie: I want to be a writer I guess. Or maybe a director.

Nabila: Those both sound cool. What is your blog's name?

Edie: Minty Perfections.

Nabila: Awesome name! What is the meaning behind your blog name?

Edie:  There isn't really too much behind my blog name. I am a really random person.

Nabila: It's ok. There doesn't have to be a meaning. Your name's still awesome. What is your favorite movie?

Edie:  Maybe Allegiant.

Nabila: I haven't watched that but I want too. What is your favroite season?

Edie: Autumn! (fall) I guess that is what all autumn babies say though!

Nabila: Well that is proably true but fall is also an awesome season. What do you love most about blogging?

Edie: For me it just gets thing of my mind. Also, the friendships you make are priceless. I just feel that it's important to be wacky and fangirl.

Nabila: Friendships are amazing. And being wacky is also pretty cool. If you could have any pet (dead, alive, magical, anything), what would it be?

Edie: ummmm...... A pukwudgie! If you don't know what that is, it's this small pixie type animal.

Nabila: That sounds like a really cool pet. If you could talk to any one person (dead, alive) for 30 minutes, who would it be?

Edie: I would talk to Clary Fairchild. Yes I do know that she is a fictional character but we are quite similar.

Nabila: I guess I didn't say anything against fiction characters. So that is all the questions we have today Edie! Thank you so much for coming!

---

So make sure to check out Edie's blog here . It is very cool. 

And before I leave I would also love for you guys to check out my new collab blog I am in called The Fangirl Blog.  It is all about fangirls and fangirling and stuff like that. I did my second post here with my favroite Emma Watson quotes

So do you know Edie? Have you looked at her blog before? Do you like interviews? Should I do more interviews? Do you want to be interviewed? You can find out how here.  What should I do to improve my interviews?




9 comments:

  1. I am Edie so yeah I do know me! I'm so happy we got to this together, I had so much fun! I'm so happy you like my blog!

    - Edie
    mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah most of the time most people know themselves. Haha. I'm so happy we did this too! I had a nice time. :) I do like your blog a lot.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. Your style of writing in on point.

      - Edie

      Delete
    3. Thank you. Your style of writing in on point.

      - Edie

      Delete
    4. Thank you! I'm not really sure what you mean by that but thanks!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! I'm happy you thought so!

      Delete
  3. Wow, your blog is amazing! I love it! xx
    Would you like to follow each other? If yes, please follow me on the both of my blogs and let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you ASAP.
    Have a great day!

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vildiana! I would love for us to follow each other. I will go follow your blogs ASAP. I hope you have a great day too!

      Delete

Back to Top